Sunday, February 28, 2010

sweet sunday sketch challenge 58 - bunnies

 
Wow - two posts in one day.  That's what yucky weather will do I guess.  This post is for the Sweet Sunday sketch challenge by Karen G.  



I interpreted the sketch with some spring bunnies from Denami.  They have been very versatile.  I enjoy adding flower soft to their tails.  It makes them look almost life-like.    Yes, I did get out on my walk today and a fire and a glass a wine, but I do still long for spring.  Hope you all got out for some fresh air too.

The recipe for today's card is below:
Card Stock:  PTI white, Chocolate Chip. Pretty in Pink DSP
Accessories:  Cream flower soft, chocolate chip satin ribbon, scallop punch, modern label punch, copic markers
Stamps:  Amuse 'for somebunny special', denami bunnies in a row

1 comment:

Debbie said...

These bunnies are adorable, especially with the flower soft on their tails! Love what you did with the sketch.

I long for spring as well, these last few wintery months seem to linger forever..... :-)