Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blessings to you

Are you glad it's almost the weekend?  I know I am.  I'm looking forward to getting some sleep.  Our silly dogs were being a little nutty last night.  Both my dh Bob and my son Eric were out till 10:00pm last night, so when they got home, the dogs weren't ready for bed.  Remind you of toddlers?  They do to me!  Anyway, when I put them in their crates for bed, Joey (old dog) starting whining.  I ignore it, but my son gets up and let's him out of his crate - and the young one too.  So, the whining stops, but then at 3:45am, bark, bark, bark, bark.  Something must have happened outside (a leaf blowing by, a critter in the yard or maybe a car driving by.)  When they are in their crates, they ignore the outside activities, but when they can sit/sleep by the window, everything wakes them up.  So, of course, I get up, and put them in their crates again, but now I can't fall back asleep.  In typical fashion, I finally fall back asleep only to be soon awakened by the alarm.  Tonight, they are both in their crates and Eric has firm instructions to NOT LET THEM OUT.  He, of course, slept through the middle of the night barking!

So on to the card.  Do you like it?  I love the warm yellows with the gray.  I also love this sentiment from Amuse.  The stamp set is stampin up hostess set.   I don't know the name but it's a good one. Karen brought me these stamped images and I mixed them up with some papertrey ink summer sun.  Isn't it a nice bold and bright yellow?  I love the PTI polytwill ribbon also.  The card is made from the white natural paper (SU) so it feels very rustic and appropriate.  This may work well for Easter or another general occasion.  Well, let's hope we all get some sleep tonight.  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is beautiful Linda! Love the yellows! Hope you get some sleep tonight! :D