Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Baby -Amuse


Don't you just love making baby cards?  I think they are my favorite cards to make.  It's just such a fun occasion to celebrate and there is so much versatility in the card making.  You can go cute and whimsical or classic - depending up on the family.  This cutie pie card is for a sweet young women in my Tuesday night bible study - Janice.  She had Austin a few weeks ago and while the birth was fine and Austin is great, she wound up back in the hospital last week with some high blood pressure and heart issues.  She was quite sick, but is doing well now.

As for the card, I got this idea of the circle cut-out and then embellished it a little.  I think this Amuse set is super cute and easy to work with. 


Recipe:
Stamps:  Teeny tiny wishes (SU), babies sentiment (Amuse) ,crib (Amuse)
Card stock:  Amuse polka dot, whisper white and PTI white.
Accessories:  Circle punches, twine rope, copic markers

No comments: