Monday, March 8, 2010

some bunny special

This is a card I made using my denami stamp set bunnies in a row.  What a versatile stamp this is.  I love the bunnies in a row, but I also love using individual bunnies by cutting them out.  I also had fun using the stampin up color combination of chocolate chip and pretty in pink.  These colors are so good together.  My friend Karen gave me some felt embelleshments and surprising even myself, I used them on a card instead of hoarding them.  I have been reading blogs that tell about how to use the big shot to make our own felt accessories, so I guess I'm feeling optimistic that I'll have success with that so I can use the felt pieces I have now.  Do you horde your supplies too?  It's a terrible thing.  I guess it's like saving the good china for special occasions or the nice nightie for our anniversary.  Well, these days I have no nice nighties, so that's not applicable, but you get the point.  How many of us on our death bed are going to say 'thank goodness we didn't use the china every day and wear it out!'

So, today, I will live for the moment and use my embellishments.  Heck, I may even use my rub-ons!!!

Card Recipe:

Card stock:  white (PTI) chocolate chip, DSP (retired), pretty in pink ribbon
Stamp set:  Bunnies in a row (denami), for some-bunny special (Amuse)
Accessories:  Scallop punch, cream flower soft, felt embellishment

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is very cute!!!