Friday, March 5, 2010

Trees for Bloggers Challenge

 
Happy Friday everyone.  This week seemed especially exhausting and I'm glad to have a few days where I don't have to get up with the alarm.  This morning I was encouraged by a sure sign of spring.  While my neighbor and I were walking our dogs at 7:00am, we walked by a small tree and I noticed little buds on the trees.   Very encouraging, even though I had my down jacket on and she had her gloves and hat!  Spring is coming.  

Today's challenge from Lisa is to use GREEN and neutrals.   I decided to work with Good Neighbor from Stampin up sale a bration.  Originally I was working with 3 trees but decided I liked the 5 trees on the smaller card.  I used PTI's spring moss paper, ink and poly twill ribbon.  The neutral is kraft.   The sentiment is teeny tiny wishes.  This is a great stamp set and I highly recommend for both new stampers and experienced ones also.  It is so versatile for any occasion and I love the fact that all the stamps are small and typically can go inside the word window punch or as a minor accent on a card.  It's hard to see but the trees are all clear embossed and so is the sentiment 'thinking of you.'  Thanks for looking.  Enjoy

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling Linda! Love this clean and simple design! :D

Lisa Somerville said...

Great CAS Design - love the longer sized card. Thanks so much for playing along with Bloggers Challenge.