Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Artist Trading Cards


Do you have any Artist Trading Cards?  This is my first ATC creation.  I made 9 of them and have given 2 away.  They are really fun to make and I'll probably do some other designs this summer so I have an inventory of them for any stamping events I attend.  The size is 2 1/2 X 3 1/2.  The front has original art and on the back I put my name and contact info.  They are basically business cards and you give them away freely to anyone who wants one.  Generally you swap.  The theme for this was 'strawberry fields forever' so I was inspired to use my strawberry image and my Amuse gingham paper.  If anyone has any ATC's and they want to swap - let me know by leaving a comment on my blog.  I'll mail one out to you.

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Your first ATC is just darling Linda! I love that strawberry image! I also didn't know A Muse made gingham papers! I have many ATC's and I'd love to swap with you! You'll have to save me one for the next time we meet up together! :D