Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Baby Girl Card

Happy Tuesday everyone.  I hope your week is off to a good start.  It's been hot here in New England but this morning and last night weren't unbearable.  I like the warm weather, but I'm not a big fan of hot and humid!

On Sunday (while my hubby and son were golfing) I got to spend the afternoon with my friend Karen.  She helped me make a cute and simple baby card for my husbands co-worker who is a new daddy.  I used her polka dot embossing folder and a sheet of the new stampin up espresso.  It's really nice - dark and rich.  The 1/8th inch ribbon is stunning.  I love it as an accent along top of my silk white ribbon and it makes nice bows!

The stamp is from an old retired star set.  It's got the cutest baby sentiment.  The pink is pretty in pink.  Thanks for looking.  Have a great day!

2 comments:

wrapknot said...

great card! i think love that a new daddy is getting some special recognition. just saw the new stampin up catalog.... wow. many things will be finding their way into my stamp stash.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful baby card Linda! LOVE the ribbons! :D