Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My A*Muse goodies {smile}

A few weeks ago, during Amuse A Palooza, they were posting prizes on their blog every day.  Anyone who left a comment was entered into the drawing to win a goodie pack.   Since I'm a blog addict, I was on their site every day looking at all the fabulous cards the design team made every day, so, naturally I left a comment every day.  Well, lucky me - I won one of the goodie bags!  I was so excited to see the facebook post on Friday saying that Linda (who posted at 3:00am on Friday June 16th) was a winner!  I tracked back to my post and sure enough, I was that Linda!

Amuse is fabulous about shipping.  I sent them my address on Friday and yesterday I got a package from them all the way from Seattle.  How great is that?  And look at all the goodies I got!!!

I have to admit that when I first saw the prize pack on the blog, I thought 'hmmm, that isn't a stamp set I would have purchased' but now that I see all the goodies included - I'm thrilled.  I can always use another clear block and the Amuse ones look nice and sturdy with a nice ergonomic side.  The red cards are super cute and the stamps 'deck the halls' and 'tis the season' look promising.  I also think the clear stickers will be fun.  And ribbon and pearls are always a great addition to my inventory.  So, now i just have to get motivated to start on some Christmas cards.  I signed up for an Amuse christmas card swap and the deadline is August.  I have time, but hopefully some evenings this week I can start creating with these goodies while the red sox play in the background. 

Sorry there are no cards on today's post!  Check back later this week.  I have a fun textured card that I'm almost done with that will be posted soon!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Congrats Linda! Have fun with your new goodies! :D