Friday, October 15, 2010

BC 173 - Hello Pumpkin

Hi blogger friends,
I'm so glad you are visiting my blog today.  I love seeing people visit so I'm glad you came by today.  Phew, it's been a super busy week.  I'm glad it's Friday.  I have a ton of stuff going on at work and am working longer hours.  I forgot how much I dislike being 'out of balance.'  Laundry is piling up, pantry is getting empty, dogs are lonely - if you've been there, you know what I mean.

But I did find time to get my blogger challenge done.  Lucky for me, the color scheme challenge (use orange, white and black) lined up perfectly with my ATC card project that I needed to complete for Sunday.  Some of you are probably saying 'what is ATC.'  It stands for Artist Trading Card.  It's an artistic expression that fits on a 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 card.  You can do pretty much any media with ATC.  As a stamper, I go for the paper/card/ink format, but people do all kinds of neat things.  My ATC is for an A*Muse get together on Sunday at Ink About It.  We needed to use an A*Muse image and since it's fall, I thought I'd use my 'hello pumpkin' sentiment with my mouse in a pumpkin image.  I don't brag much about my work, but I think this is STINKIN  CUTE.  More because the images are darling than anything else but I just think he's the cutest darn thing.  So, anyway, that's my post today.  Oh, and speaking of stinkin cute, I'll brag on my family too.  Attached is a photo of us at the Topsfield Fair last weekend.  We are all being goofy with silly hats and all.  Fun.

 Sarah and Eric.  Love that he is MAN enough to wear a pink cowboy hat that lights up. 


 The crowd.  Dear Husband Bob, Brother Chris, Mother Donna, Daughter Sarah, Son Eric, Stepfather Peter.


 Yum, fair food.  Fried Dough for Eric and Candy Apple for my mother.


 My mom and brother Chris.  Smile Chris!

20 comments:

GCgirl said...

I agree, this is really cute! Great pics of your family fun too...TFS :0).

Chrissy D said...

SUPER CUTE!

Nikki Bond said...

This is very cute! Love the pics too. :)

{SMILES}

tonistamps said...

Adorable image, and I really like the greeting. Great job!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!!!


Yummy Fair Food! MMMmmmmm

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Brag away my Friend because this is so stinkin' cute! Have fun this weekend! It certainly looks like you had a ball last weekend! Great photographs! :D

MJ said...

How cute! Looks like you guys had so much fun, how nice to have so much family together like that!

JP Card Crazy said...

How sweet...this is my kind of Halloween!!! Love the image and your layout!

Lisa Somerville said...

Super cute, wonderful photos of your family!

BarbaraW said...

Adorable card. Wonderful family photos

Lisa Bohler said...

What a fantanstic family and a terrific card!!! Love all of the scallops and the details!

Basement Stamper said...

Love how your ATC turned out, I was just working with some Amuse images/Amuse calendar. Enjoy seeing pictures of the family as well!

Ida said...

Super cute! What a fun image.

Tami Black said...

This is so cute -- I love it! Makes me smile immediately!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card- love the blk border punch. Yep- relating to 'piling' up when you work extra! Looks like the family had a great time at the Fair!

Clara said...

VERY cute card! Love the sentiment and the image. :)

njburk said...

What a CUTE little guy graces your fun card for this weeks' BC. TFS with us, Nola

Jeannette Swain said...

How cute is this? Love the glitter on the pumpkin.

Marilyn SanClemente said...

What a cute card! and great family pics!

wrapknot said...

cute card! autumn is my favorite for creative endeavors. the colors just beg to be used.
great fair fun photos. good to see the family in action!