Saturday, October 30, 2010

BC175 - Halloween



Hello bloggers,

I am a day late on my bloggers challenge today, but better late than never!  Our challenge this week was halloween, so I had this card I made a while ago that I decided to post.  I am feeling terribly guilty that this is not a brand new card - made fresh for all of you this week - but - some weeks we don't get to do all that we planned and this one was one of those.  But rather than not posting at all, I decided to post this card that I have in 'inventory!'  Yes, I made it and yes it is halloween, so yes, it works for this weeks bloggers challenge!

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!


Recipe: pumpkins made with pumpkin pie SU paper cut from oval punch.  Stems stamped on garden green with rose stamp (leaves only) and then fancy cut out.  Sentiment from teeny tiny wishes (SU) layered on modern punch cutout, whisper white paper punched with martha stewart punch and ribbon from SU (retired.)

17 comments:

Tami Black said...

Linda,

I'm not a huge Halloween buff anyway, so this really works for me. I love fall and pumpkins are fall to me so this works well!

Jeannette Swain said...

Pumpkins DO say fall is here, so great choice. I really like how you did the stems. Genius!

Lisa said...

Love pumpkins on anything. Orange is my favorite color. Cute little card.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very cute Linda! I love those pumpkins made from punches! Great layout too! Wonderfully done, my friend! :D

Clara said...

Cute little pumpkin card! I like to see cards made with a lot of punches because I'm not good at it. Happy Halloween, Linda!

Connie Paxman said...

Linda...love your pumpkins...along with the border trim and the ribbon.
connie paxman

Lisa Somerville said...

Cute, love the oval punched pumpkins!

BarbaraW said...

Pumpkins are perfect for Halloween. Love the lace border along the top.

Ida said...

Very cute. I love the Punched Pumpkins - Perfect for Halloween and Fall.

Rachel Hope said...

Clean and Simple. Very nice!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love that great border trim- and the great punched Pumpkins....what's next....snowmen! LOL Enjoy the pumpkins!

Lisa Bohler said...

What a super cute card! I love the trim that you used! Happy Halloween!

Barbara said...

This card is wonderful....who says we need to make one for each Challenge?!! If you haven't posted it before, it's still sharing, right?

Basement Stamper said...

Great pumpkins and I think you are a-ok posting this! You are right, we don't always have time to make something "fresh" but it fits the theme and it works perfect!

JP Card Crazy said...

Really cute card!!!

Nikki Bond said...

Very cute! {SMILES}

njburk said...

Looks like we might just be neighbors! I'm in Westford, Mass--not too far from Lowell.

Anyway--glad you found the BC and took time to play with us---love your project.

Hugs, Nola