Tuesday, November 23, 2010

card gift set

Do you have a 'go to' layout or card idea that you always go to when you need a quick and lovely card?  I do!  I use the A*muse colored papers and gingham to make a clean and simple card.  I find this card works with any small image.  I love doing this layout as a set.  This set is a group of 6 cards (two of each color.)  I whip them up, put them in a clear card box and voila - a perfect gift for a hostess or thank you.  I never grow tired of making these and all 6 of these came together during the finale of Dancing with stars last night - yes they are that quick.






These will go with me to a dinner next Tuesday for the hostess.  I hope she loves them.

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty Linda! Now, I know that the gingham is A*Muse, but is the solid from A*Muse too? It goes so beautifully together! :D