Saturday, November 6, 2010

Etsy Shop now open

Well, I finally did it!  I posted several items for sale in my Etsy shop.  In my shop I have listed some of the christmas cards you've seen posted here. In addition, I've posted some stamp sets that I decided (sigh) to get rid of.  I have so many stamp sets now that I really feel it's time to move some out and let other stampers enjoy them.  I posted the christmas sets and current sets up today.  It's actually kind of time consuming so I'll post some others up later.  Below is a list of all the stamp sets I will be selling.  The ones with an * are currently listed on Etsy.  The others haven't gone up yet, but if any of you are interested, let me know and I'll post them ASAP for you.

 http://www.etsy.com/shop/stampininthesuburbs

SU Star Studded Season*
SU Winter Post*
SU Circle Circus*
SU A little birdie told me
SU In the stars
SU so many scallops
SU Kindred Spirits
SU Twick or Tweet
SU lots of thoughts
SU So Very
SU Best Blossoms

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Good luck with your shoppe Linda! I hope that it's a big success! :D