Sunday, November 21, 2010

Girls in white dresses

Hello bloggers,
I just had a wonderful Sunday.  I hope you did too.  First, I started my day at church and I got to witness my friend and her family dedicate their baby boy Austin.  I also enjoyed talking with some great friends and helping one friend take a step of faith.  Once home, my hubby and I enjoyed a nice (but cold) walk with the dogs and then while the Patriots played, I got to get some ink on some stamp sets.   I just finished up after the Patriots pulled out a very nice win against the colts.

So, what did I make?  I've been seeing several great blog posts for a MFT (My favorite things) challenge from the Sound of Music.  The challenge is to create a card based on the song 'a few of my favorite things.'  Since many other already used the snowflakes that stay on my nose theme and others used brown paper packages theme I decided to go with girls in white dresses.  I had this image from my friend Kim and I was dying to use some of my new PTI paper in Blueberry.  Isn't she darling?  Doesn't the thought of her put you in a good mood?  I hope so.  Thanks so much for looking. 

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I see that you had a fun day too Linda! We had a relaxing day at home and I got to watch mysteries and stamp while my family watched the Patriots!

I love your card! The white dress is so pretty! (is that flocking?) This is one of my favorite PI stamps! Loving that Blueberry paper too! I made a card for this challenge today too, but I went with the brown packages...lol! See you soon! :D