Sunday, November 14, 2010

MFT class with Joanne Basile - Fab U lous!

Hi all,

I just couldn't wait to post the beautiful creations I made at Joanne Basile's class yesterday.  My stamping friend Kim and I had a fun girl stamping day yesterday as we took a short road-trip down to North Attleboro yesterday to visit the Right at Home Scrapbooking store.  Lunch at panera bread and a few hours at a great stamp/scrapbook store, what more could a girl want?

Aren't these two cards DARLING?  I made a third, but already sent it off as a thank you card.  If you ever get a chance to take a class with Joanne - do it.  So much fun and such beautiful finished products.


I came home with a snowflake die, several adorable patterned papers and, of course, a darling winter sweet innocence stamp.  I'll be putting ink on her this week and posting the finished product soon!

3 comments:

wrapknot said...

absolutely precious. it seems so versitile, holiday and winter in one. all the embelishments really add to her charm.

Joanne B. said...

Linda, I'm SO glad that you and Kim came down to the class - it was a blast to meet you all and I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Off to add your blog to my reader!! Hope to see you girls on another stamping and shopping day!!

krs__21 said...

The tree card and stamps are totally adorable. Love the papers, too. And a new snowflake die??! Ooooh!