Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cake Girl

Hello Bloggers,





Isn't this My Favorite Things Pure Innocence girl just darling?  I love her.  I love in with the greens and blues also.  Such a fabulous image and I think she's a great way to wish someone a happy birthday. 

Below is the recipe to make her.  I apologize that I've been a little slack on my recipe's lately.  I will be better about documenting the materials I use and including photo's of supplies as well.  I really appreciate that when I look at other creations.




So this card used the following:
Stamp Set:  MFT, Pure Innocence Birthday Princess, sentiment Impression Obsession Happy Birthday.  You can see the MFT PI stamp on the link below:
http://www.mftstamps.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=7_54&products_id=816
Papers:  SU DSP (retired), Basic Grey designer paper (Eskimo kisses), SU old olive, SU soft sky, SU whisper white
Accessories:  Copic markers, Dienamics die (scallop strip), Nestie dies (oval and oval scallop), Sizzix embossing folder (polka dots), Ribbon:  SU satin (old olive), stickles in platinum.
Note:  If you use stickles, finish the project completly and then as a last step, apply a generous amount of stickles and let it dry overnight.

Lastly, below is a photo of all the cards going to my cousin Lin.  She commissioned me to make a pack of cards for her sister.  I had so much fun making these cards and below is a quick view of the gift pack.  Check out the plastic card pack that is holding the apron card.  These plastic packs are a great thing to have around.  This one is from PTI and it easily holds 6 fully embellished cards and makes a great way for a professional presentation of a gift.

Thanks for looking and thanks for all of you who often leave comments.  I love hearing from all of you.

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

This is SO cute! Great cards!

wrapknot said...

beautiful cards! wish i was the sister getting these!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

She is so cute Linda! I LOVE her crown! Your card set is beautiful! I LOVE the apron card! What a wonderful gift this will make! :D