Saturday, December 4, 2010

MFT sketch


Happy Saturday,
How are all you bloggers out there today?  It's a cool but sunny day here in New England.  I just got back from a fun morning at a SU tag making workshop.  A friend of mine just became a demonstrator this September and this is the first workshop she's done that fit on my schedule.  We had a great time.  She has a nice group of stampin friends and she had some lovely designs for us to work on. I was able to invite a non-stamping friend to come and she had lots of fun learning all the techniques.  But onto my post today.  Some of you may know that our family has a christmas craft tradition.  Each year we pick names and we either buy or make a hand made gift for that person.  For my christmas craft this year I am making a birthday book.  The book will include 12 hand made cards.  So, I am busy making those cards.  This grouping includes 2 cards that will go in that book.  Since I am using Pure Innocence by My Favorite Things as the theme for all these cards, I decided to work with the MFT sketch challenge each week to inspire me.  Aren't these ladies just adorable???  I can't choose which one is cuter than the next.  This sketch was super fun to work with.  I turned it on it's side for the Christmas card and left it vertical for the other two.    Thanks for looking and have a great day!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

OOOO!!! ILove them but ESPECIALLY the Christmas Card... LOVE that PI!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are ALL darling Linda! Loving that new a' la mode girl! Beautiful job with the sketch! It sounds like you had a fun day! :D