Monday, December 20, 2010

MFTWSC12152010

Are you in the Christmas spirit yet?  I hope so.  It really is a wonderful time of year.  I hope you are choosing the meaningful traditions and not getting all stressed out.  It's hard to balance that fine line.


Today's post is for My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  It was an easy one; Christmas.  I've been busy doing Christmas cards all week and had so much fun playing with this image.  I don't actually own this stamp, but my friend Kimberly let me stamp the image onto some card stock last month.  This stamp didn't take.  The christmas tree that she normally tugs behind in a sled was all faded and not clear.  But I didn't want to waste the great stamped image of the christmas girl, so I decided to get creative.  I made her a  Christmas dog walking girl but coloring her up, cutting her out and adding a memory box doggie to go behind her.  I used the SU cute christmas paper and added stickles to resemble snow.  I think she's just darling.

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is adorable Linda! I love her little dog! What a great addition! She is even more sweet in real life (she arrived today...thank you!!) Merry Christmas my friend! :D

jackiestamps4fun said...

I am CRAZY for this one! The detail is divine! Love it!