Monday, January 31, 2011

Busy Weekend - Lots of cards made

Hello bloggers,
Did you have a good weekend? Mine seemed very short.  My hubby and I had a nice time snow shoeing.  Lucky for me, he went slow so I wasn't winded too terribly badly.  Besides snow shoeing, I was a busy card maker yesterday.  Want to see what I made?

These top 4 are for our church's 'cookie sunday.'  Every year the church has the congregation make cookies and goodies and they make care packages for the college students and active military serving overseas.  As part of it, me and another woman are making some small valentines to include in the boxes.  Here are a few designs I played with.  Which is your favorite?  Between the two of us, we'll need to make 50 so I'll probably make 5 of 5 different designs.  I need to come up with a more masculine design.  I'll work on that tonight.



This last one is for the MFT wednesday sketch challenge.  I had these shaker cards around for a while and felt really compelled to use one.  It's fun - especially for a younger person.  Here I just filled the plastic bubble with some multi-colored beads.  I've seen people do these with bird seed and I've made one with sand.
Have a great Monday.  I'll be back later this week with more challenges and cookie sunday creations.

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- you were busy! I did not get too much done.....one card....love all of them- the shaker is my favorite- I love the Pure Innonence line....!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

They are all delightful Linda! I didn't get nearly as much accomplished as you did...wow! I love how you used the little Bingo card and I love the bird card as well...too sweet! What wonderful things your church does! :D

Pam said...

WOW! You are a busy lady! Students, soldiers and snow-shoeing! I am impressed! Especially with the snow-shoeing part, I am sick of all this snow, there is no way you will get me out to play in it! :)