Monday, January 24, 2011

My Favorite Things cards - Wed sketch

Hi all,

Did you know I was gone?  I tricked some of you all by pre-posting some entries before I left on my 2 week trip.  I'm back now and so happy to be card making, blogging and sleeping in my own bed!

Below are two cards using the MFT wed sketch.  The first card below is very appropriate for today.  Here in New England it was 14 below on my drive to work this morning.  That was BEFORE the windchill factor.  BRRR.. 

This next card is a cutie I made that will probably go to my dear husband for valentines day.    Isn't this a darling image?  My friend Kim let me stamp off the image and I did two - one on the patterned paper and one on the very vanilla so I could paper piece this together.
Recipe for flurry of love:
Card Stock: Baja Breeze, Whisper White (SU), Baja Breeze DSP (SU)
Stamp Set:  MFT Pure Innocence: Flurry of Love, Sentiment from A*Muse
Accessories:  Snowflake Die (Dienamics), Silver Brad, Copics, Stickles (for snow flakes and on hat/boots.)

Recipe for Key to my heart
Card Stock: Alphabet Soup by My Minds Eye, Very Vanilla SU
Stamp:  Key to my heart MFT
Accessories:  Copics, Ribbon (PTI), Crystal Effects (for on top of black shoes to look like patent leather.), Gold Stickles (for key.)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

These are terrific Linda! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the a' la mode with the key! Beautifully done! So sparkly! Your other card is spot on for today...brrr! These colors are so soft and pretty! Hope that you are feeling better and staying warm! :D