Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MFT Wed Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday,

Did you read my blog yesterday?  I was so bummed out after I posted.  I went right away, after posting, to link in my PTI contest submission only to realize I had my contest information wrong.  The deadline for submission was 7:00am - not 7:00pm.  I posted at 9:00am.  Oh well, I still have a beautiful card in my inventory now AND there were 525 entries listed before me, so my odds of winning were low to start.

But, I HOPE I am still on time for the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge this week.  I believe the deadline is Tuesday at noon, so I am allowing PLENTY of time to be sure my submission is included.

So, on to today's card.  I love this image - so darling.  I especially love to color her up with browns and neutrals.  The paper is all coordinating from Bo Bunny.  This is from their crazy love pack.  I love those little 6X6 paper packs.  They make a card come together super fast since you can mix and match any of the papers together.  The base card is SU very vanilla and the coffee girl is colored with copics.  The ribbon is a combination of twill and bakers twine and the sentiment is from an old SU set.  I love the 'just for you' sentiment because it leaves the card very versatile.  When I need to send this out, I'll just add a specific sentiment inside - either Thank you or Happy Birthday or whatever.

Have a great day.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

She is just darling Linda! Love these papers! The colors are simply wonderful! Sorry to hear about the PTI contest! :D