Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mini card

Happy snowy Tuesday to you all,

Wow, what wild weather we are all having.  I just realized today that we have received about 1 foot of snow each week since Christmas.  We got about 6 inches yesterday for round 1 of the storm and luckily we only got another three inches for round 2, but it just started with round 3 so who knows how much we'll have at the end of the day.    My dear husband cleared the snow off the deck this weekend, but if he hadn't, the snow would have gone over the railings with today's storm.   Yikes.  I like snow, but this is a little much even for me.

But it has been good for crafting.  With all that snow, there has been lots of time down in the craft room.

So I'm making decent progress on my mini cards for cookie sunday.  As I shared in my last post, our church sends care packages and I am making 25 mini cards to include.

Today's card isn't valentines like, but it is cute and I thought it was perfect given our weather.

1 comment:

wrapknot said...

love it!!! there is nothing like embracing the snow and this image is tooo dear. i've gotten several cards crafted by your hands in the mail this week. your work is flawless.