Monday, February 7, 2011

Paper Trey Ink Anniversary Contest #2

Hello Bloggers,
Happy Monday!  Did you watch the superbowl last night?  Did your team win???  We had a power outage last night from 5:00-7:00.  Yikes.  The men in the house were quite anxious.  Fortunately the power came on again and everyone was able to both watch the game and have their junk food - albeit a little later than originally planned.  I stamped while the game was on.  I love the fact that my craft space is in the back half of the finished basement.  So the guys were on the couch and I was at my craft table behind them.

So today's card is the second contest for PTI.   Today's contest was to use one of the free digital downloads and make a card.  I had trouble choosing from the downloads.  There are several and they are all so sweet.  I was in a spring mood, so I chose this image from.  I chose Ali Miles darling floral image.  You can download the images yourself by clicking the link below.

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/files/pti-anniversary-tag-download.pdf

To enter the contest, go to Nicole's Blog 'Capture the moment' but do so quick.  The deadline for this contest ends at 7:00pm today (Feb 7th!)

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/02/2011-papertrey-stamp-designers-a-free-download.html

My card above uses PTI's paper Everyday blessings on Kraft Card Stock.  The image is cut with PTI's circle is from the 1 3/4 limitless layers die set.  I love this.  Very versatile.  The ribbon is a double layer - PTI's white silk and PTI's twine.  The button is from the Christmas mix.  Thanks for looking, have a great day.  Stop by in the morning Tuesday to see my MFT sketch.

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is gorgeous Linda! I just adore blues and greens and they go so well with the Kraft! I'm going to have to head over to Nichole's blog and see these digital stamps! Beautifully done, my Friend! PS. The weather looks good for Saturday!! I talked to Maureen...all system go!! :D