Saturday, March 19, 2011

Joanne's anniversary blog entry

A quick post today to show you my submission for Joanne B's 4'th anniversary blog challenge.  Joanne's challenge was to use at least three of the things below in my card:
  • Kraft Paper
  • Pink, Ivory and Orange as your color combination
  • Twine
  • Mixed Stitching
  • Ledger, Alpha or number paper
As you can see I was an overachiever.  I used all!  You can't see it but there are two different stitching in the card.  The first is in the upper left corner.  The second is in the lower right corner (but it got covered in the photo by the big wooden button.)

Well today is our big day.  My son's basketball team is off to play in the state championship game.  I need to cook him a protein enriched breakfast and get him to the school by 9:30 to catch the bus.  My hubby and I will head out later to get good seats at the DCU center to cheer on the team.  Go Crusaders!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very cute Linda! Love the stitching in the corners, and that wooden button is FABULOUS! Good luck Crusaders! I'll see you on Friday! Have a Happy Weekend, my friend! :D