Monday, March 28, 2011

MFT Sketch Challenge

Good morning bloggers,

Are you looking forward to the last days of March?  I know I am.  My least favorite months of the year are: January, March and August.  I'm sure most of you understand why January is on the list - short days and cold weather.  March is on the list because it just drags on.  Snow and cold still lingering.  Spring only a glimmer of hope.  Most of you are probably wondering why August is on my list.  Well August is at the end of summer.  The days start getting shorter, the humidity is unbearable and the crickets and frogs keep me up at night.

But anyway we only have 4 more days of March and I'm ready for April.  Bring it on!

Today's card is for the MFT weekly sketch challenge.  I am continuing to make graduation cards to include in the auction gift pack.  I like this card MUCH better than last weeks.  The colors work so much better (I think.)  I love this little girl with her book and bag.  So cute!

Below is the sketch I worked with.  Want to play along?  Just use this sketch, post it on splitcoast stampers using keyword MFTWSC12.  You could win 10 or 15.00 gift certificate.

Thanks for stopping by.  Leave a comment if you can!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is darling Linda! These colors are wonderful together! LOVE the wooden button! :D