Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More about our State Championship win

Hi all,
I'm sure you stampers are all sick to death of reading about our big win Saturday in the state championship, but for those who have been part of a big deal winning sports event, maybe you get why I can't stop documenting the win.  I use my blog as a sort of personal diary and I figure that in a few years i will really enjoy being able to come back here and see all this media coverage and photos.  so today's post is just that.  A document of some of the great photo's from the newspaper and videos that ran in the local news stations.



11-03 Bsktbll - Mass State D3 State Finals - WCS Crusaders vs Watertown Raiders -   92
11-03 Bsktbll - Mass State D3 State Finals - WCS Crusaders vs Watertown Raiders -   90









11-03 Bsktbll - Mass State D3 State Finals - WCS Crusaders vs Watertown Raiders -   54

1 comment:

krs__21 said...

It's fun sharing vicariously!