Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Favorite Things Sketch # 9

Wow - where did the weekend go? I can't believe it's Sunday evening already.  Did you have a fun weekend?  Did you spend time with someone you like?  I hope so.  I hosted my 'cards for soldiers' workshop yesterday and enjoyed making cards with several very nice and fun ladies.  Then today I took at class at church and then went to lunch with my Tues Eve bible study group.  We had fun.  It's good to spend time with ladies who you have something in common with.  It's also nice to have time to just chit-chat and relax over a meal that someone else prepared and cleaned up after. 

Today's post is for the MFT Wed Sketch Challenge.  The deadline for submitting is noon on Tuesday and since the boys varsity basketball team won the district playoff Friday, we are off to WPI tomorrow night for the big game for the central MA regional semi-finals.  SSo, after dinner it was off the craft room to get busy on this one.




This little PI girl is called 'peekaboo.'  I colored her up with some copics and paper pieced her dress and flower (in her hair) from this adorable paper 'Happy Together' by fancy pants.  The card stock is pti's white and the blue scallop is from SU Not Quite Navy.  The sentiment is done up by mixing and matching MFT sentiments and the ribbon is white grosgrain. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Leave a comment. Let me know what you love about March and what you hate about March.  I'll go first.  I love warmer and longer days.   It was in the 50's today so just a spring coat me for me.   I hate melting snow piles with dirt and sand mixed in; messy, sloppy, yuck!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

She is simply ADORABLE Linda! Love the polka dotted dress! These are wonderful papers! Beautifully done, my friend! :D