Monday, May 2, 2011

MFT Designer Challenge

The MFT designer challenge this week was 'Denim and Bling.'   So I decided right away to use the PI 'being cute is what I do girl' and I knew I wanted to make her pants cut out of real denim.  I also decided to add this MFT die set with a layer of denim as well.  Now that I look at this card, I realize it would be so much nicer if I had added some stitching, but since the card is put together now, I guess that will just have to wait till the next card.  Her shoes, flower corsage and hair ties are all done with SU glitter and I added a circle of crystals around the die.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

She is just so sweet and your card is just so pretty and perfect for her!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so delightful Linda! I love her jeans (and the polka dotted shirt, of course!) Wonderful layout too! :D