Tuesday, May 31, 2011

PTI Anniversary set - blue/violet flowers

I have been having lots of fun with my Papertrey ink anniversary set.  It is so fun to use with different colors and I love the effects I can get.  This stamp set is not for sale but only available to those who purchased a certain amount of stamps.  While I was thrilled to get this for free, it really opened my eyes to how many PTI stamps I buy.

This weekend I posted a card using the stems and flowers in orange.  Today I am posting the stems and poppy flowers using violet.  I stamped the image in lavender and pear pizzaz.  Then I added the seeds/centers in early espresso.  The mat layer under the white image is also early espresso and then it is matted on acetone and put on some memory box pre-folded cards.  Yes, this was super 'easy peasy' but also quite nice with it's clean and simple design.  For work, my co-worker and I visited two of our authorized distributors to get some information for a web redesign project.  I'll send one of these to each of the women we visited, thanking them for their time with us. 

Well, off to walk the dogs, pack my lunch and get ready for work.  Summer is really here in New England.  The weekend was HOT (over 80 degrees each day) and today looks to be sunny and warm as well.   Thanks for stopping by and for leaving a comment.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Pretty stamp and great colours! I like the orange card too :) Nice how you stamped the inside sentiment over the image.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is lovely Linda! I loved your card in orange, but I'm really LOVING these purples and blues! So pretty! The acetate layer really adds a nice touch! Well done, my friend! :D

Sassafras said...

GORGEOUS!