Friday, June 24, 2011

Bloggers Challenge - Things with Wings





Good morning bloggers.  Happy Friday.  Today's post has two cards.  I just got this 'just right' stamp set and really wanted to ink it up.  Today's challenge was 'things with wings.'   Butterflies have wings so I am all set.  For those who don't know about the Just Right stamps - they are very flexible.  This stamp came with 4 circle images (all butterflies) and 4 round border images.  You mix and match your circle and border to make an image to suite your card.  I think I like the brighter colors on the purple card, but the pastel is nice too.  Which is your favorite?  Oh and can you help me?  I have been asked to make Nascar themed cards for someone.  Do any of you know of a paper line or stamp set with race cars or checked flags?  If you know, thanks for posting.  I'm going to go to the local stamp store, but I'm not sure what I'll find.

Do you have a stamp set with wings?  Then play along with our challenge this week.  Make your card, post it on your blog and then link it in below.  No time to make your own card?  See what the others have created?

10 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love those flowers with the butterfly, beautiful card!

BarbaraW said...

Two gorgeous cards. Today I'm leaning toward the pastels. It has a calming look. I do love the colors in the second. Hmmm I'm not much help, am I.

Karen said...

I think I like the pink and green one best, but they're both lovely. You know I love butterflies, and the coloring is so pretty.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Such gorgeous cards, Linda. So beautiful!

Ida said...

These are both so pretty. I love the soft feel of the pastel card but also enjoy the more summery feel to your brighter card.

Lisa Bohler said...

Beautiful cards! Love the colors and the different feels that the combos give!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful cards! The images are just perfect for this weeks challenge, love the colors on both!

Nikki Bond said...

Stunning...love the springy colors! {SMILES}

Shirley said...

They are both so pretty and in different ways! Great colors schemes for both and I love the different layouts too!

JP Card Crazy said...

Both cards are fantastic!!