Monday, June 20, 2011

MFT Sketch Challenge - icecream girl


Good morning bloggers,
Did you have a nice Father's Day weekend?   We had beautiful weather.  My in-laws came for a visit.  My father in law went golfing with Eric and Bob Saturday.  He was thrilled with his fathers day gift of greens fee's.  My mother in law is very easy going so I didn't have anything planned for her, but she was happy to go to Target with Sarah and I and get her first ever frappacino from Starbucks on our home.  Sunday Eric had a double header baseball game.  This summer he is playing on a senior babe ruth team and loves it.  The boys are all good players but they don't take it too seriously.  They laugh a lot.    Then yesterday I got busy in the garden.  My front bed had become very over grown from years of neglect so I've been trying to go out for 1 hour per evening to work on it.  It's coming along nicely.  Although today my shoulders are sore from digging and weeding.

Today's post is for the weekly MFT challenge.  I'm trying to play every week in June to be eligible for the bonus winner.  This cutie pie is the pure innocence ice cream girl.   She is adorable on this October Afternoon school days papers.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

Shirley said...

She is just too too precious! I love the DP and embellishment you did for her too!

Karen said...

Cute, cute! I love the coloring!