Monday, June 13, 2011

Papertrey ink Make it Monday tissue paper effect

This weeks make it monday technique was to use tissue paper on your image.  It is a neat effect and I think I'll use it again.  Adding the tissue paper gives a much more muted effect to your image.  Since my circus/bright/stripe paper is also muted and distressed I thought it might work.

Below is the link to the Make it Monday Technique video.

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/06/make-it-monday-18-adding-texture-with-tissue-paper.html

3 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is GORGEOUS Linda! I LOVE this image and look at your coloring...FANTASTIC! Beautifully done my friend! :D

Sassafras said...

LOVE this! (Who knew orange could be so yummy?) The tulips are gorgeous and the background paper is simply scrumptious! This card is sure to bring happiness to someone's soul.

Shirley said...

How really beautiful! Love what you did with your wonderful colors too!