Saturday, June 18, 2011

PTI Make it Monday - Rock and Roll



Today's post is for papertrey inks 'make it monday' technique.  this week the technique was rock and roll, which basically means mixing two colors of ink on your stamp.  You do this by covering the entire stamp in light colored ink and then rolling the edges of the stamp in a darker ink.

I chose to do this with my new melon stamp from papertrey ink.  Check out the blog and watch the you tube instruction video and play along..

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/06/make-it-monday-19-rock-and-roll-technique.html

3 comments:

Shirley said...

I have always loved that technique and you have really done it well. I love how you used embossed paper to do it too!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is lovely Linda! Great mix of colors! I really like all of the gingham and the embossing looks wonderful! :D

Sassafras said...

This card makes me think of a summer table with a big juicy watermelon sitting on top - yum! I love that circle embossing - folder or texture plate?