Friday, July 8, 2011

Bloggers Challenge - Floral Frenzy

Good morning,
I loved this weeks challenge with BC - flowers!   The hardest part was choosing WHICH floral stamp set to use.
I finally settled on the grass and flower image set on bright green matching memory box papers.  It's just so darn sweet - especially in the preppy pink and green combination.  Do all of you remember the book 'the preppy handbook?'  When I was in high school in the early 80's it was all the rage.  All us girls wanted to look just like those preppy girls and pink and green (headbands, alligator shirts and plaid) were the way to go.



So, how are you going to enjoy this fine summer weekend?  I have several crafty activities scheduled.  Saturday night I'm heading to Judi's stampin up catalog party.  Can't wait to see the new SU products in the catalog.  It's much nicer than just looking on the web.  Then on Sunday I have a cards for soldiers workshop.  If any of you are local, you are welcome to join.  It will be in my home in Northbridge MA from 2-4:30.  It's free and all supplies are provided.  Send me an e-mail if you are interested in coming and I'll send more details.

Want to play along with the floral frenzy challenge?  Make a card, post it on your blog and link it in below:

9 comments:

Connie Paxman said...

Love...love your color combo and the grass trim a perfect touch.
connie paxman

BarbaraW said...

Pretty flowers and cool grass. Great card.

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, the flowers in the grass is the perfect touch.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Love your card, Linda. Soft tones and delicate flowers. Beautiful.

Terry said...

Love the grass trim! Pretty pink flowers! Such a wonderful card!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty! Love the floral garden you created!

Ida said...

This is so soft and pretty. A lovely little flower garden indeed!

Barbara said...

How sweet!...and in one of my favorite color combos, too! I'm a true fan of green and pink...so pretty! Cute, cute, cute!!

Yvonne Garner said...

Your card is so sweet! Love all the detail!