Sunday, July 10, 2011

Denami Lot's of Layers

Hi all,
 
I signed up to play in Denami's 'Lot's of Layers' blog hop.   Did you visit my blog for the first time because of this hop?  I'm so glad you stopped by.  If you can, leave me a comment.  I love to see who is stopping by.  Plus, if you leave a comment you may be eligible to win a $20.00 Denami gift certificate since Denami is giving three of them away to random participants (who leave comments!)

This blog hop was not much of a challenge for me since, lately, I use a ton of layers on all my cards.  So, I decided to make TWO cards for you for this hop.  The first, a fun card using red and blue and the darling Demani CHERRY image.  This is such a precious stamp.  I just love it.  Doesn't that little cherry look so happy on that budding rose paper?  I think so.

My second card is using Denami's bunny set.  I love this stamp too.  My favorite part is inking these bunnies up in different shades of color (using my copic markers) and adding glitter, flowersoft or flocking to their tails to give the card texture and to make the bunnies seem more life-like.  This set of bunnies have white flocking.  Can you see the little shimmers in the white flocking?  I hope so.

So, you have a few more stops on the Denami blog hop.  I'm number 18 out of 30 so you are more than 1/2 through them all if you started at the beginning  Below is your link to your next site.  Enjoy and thanks again for stopping by today.

NEXT STOP on the BLOG HOP


Amy Smidebush 

http://amysmid88.blogspot.com/

If you prefer to start the blog hop from the beginnning, below is the link to Denami.  That will get you back on track or back to the beginning.  Enjoy!

www.denami.blogspot.com

43 comments:

Laurie said...

How cute! Those bunnies are just too adorable!

Karen B. said...

Both of your cards are great! So fun and cute and the designs are superb!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute cards!!! tfs!!

judy said...

Very cute cards, especially the first
one with cherries!

HockeyScrap said...

Both designs are adorable. I'm in love with the bunnies, and I love the colors you chose for the design. Really nice.
dbonczek@comcast.net

Pam Wendt said...

These are two adorable cards! Love the darling bunnies -
and the cherry card - with it's perky color combo and that pretty rosebud paper paired with blue stripes - it is TOO CUTE!! :o)

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

So cute!

Andrea M said...

Gorgeous cards Linda! Way to work those layers!!! Both cards a fabulous!

Indy said...

Great cards! Like your layering!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Love both of your card! The PP you chose to feature these stamps are perfect! ;o)

Erin said...

argyle AND bunnies? be still my heart! soooo cute!

Georgie Horn said...

Your cards are lovely in their simplicity. I love clean lines! First time visitor and I am now following you...follow me too!
http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/

Adelina said...

those bunnies are so sweet!

Sue said...

this card is so adorable

rhogan18 said...

What cute cards. I love the paper choices and the stamps on both. Great job

Romaine said...

Wish I could see the shimmer! The bunnies are darling!

Tina M said...

Ohh I just love both cards!

Pat Q said...

Such great ideas! I like them both.

Michele Gross said...

Just adorable!!

Carol said...

SOOOOOOOOO Cute! I love both of thse cards! The bunnies are adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Emily Keaton said...

Both of these layered cards are fabulous!! The bunnies are adorable and those cherries look luscious. Great takes on the lovely layers challenge!

Karen said...

Both cards a so cute! You did a great job.

Terri said...

Both cards are great!

Karen McAlpine said...

Thanks for the double treat...two lovely layered cards.

Heidi said...

Love both cards! I agree - those cherry stamps are adorable, and it is one of my favorite stamps to use, recently.

Nikka Geers said...

look at those bunnies. too cute

Amy Smidebush said...

Awwww, both cards are great! I LOVE cherries, and aren't those bunnies the cutest? Your color choices and layouts are fabulous!

Karen said...

You got your wish for comments! Love the cherries, and those papers and colors are fabulous together.

The bunnies are so sweet with their shiny tails. That green pops, especially in the top paper, which is a great contrast for the argyle paper.

Dana said...

Linda these are darling. I too love the cherry stamp and your card is a perfect sample of how cute that stamp can be.
Your bunnies are sweet also. The flocking really does add good dimension.
You rocked this hop!

Kristy Smith said...

Super cute cards, I LOVE the bunnies! =)

Kim said...

love them, they have a 50's feel that i adore!!

Sophia said...

Both of your cards are so cute!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Great cards! LOVE the bunnies - adorable!

Diane said...

Cute cards and layering!

Elizabeth said...

I would so love to be a follower but Google is not cooperating:( Beautiful cards! http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Kimba's Kreations said...

BOTH cards are sooo CUTE!!!!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Such cute little bunnies! TFS =)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Cute cards!

Chunyuan said...

sweet card.

Lisa Petrella said...

Both of these cards are super cute, Linda!! The patterned papers you chose are so perfect for these images!!! And the color combos are soooo yummy!!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

THANKS for sharing your fun card with us!! I really like the sweet feel of it!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Rochelle said...

Cuteness! :)

Jennifer said...

Hi Linda,

I think you picked the cutest stamps for your two cards!!! :) They are just precious!

Thank you so much for sharing and for the chance to win,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com