Saturday, July 9, 2011

Impression Obsession Challenge - Well hello there





Aren't these birds on a wire the cutest thing?  I've had my eye on this stamp for a while and when I saw it at Bella Art this week and had my 20% summer stroll coupon, I knew these birdies would be mine!  They are the perfect image for the I/O challenge for Hello.  I had a little hello pumpkin sentiment that I masked off so it was just the teeny tiny hello and voila - a darling little hello card.

You can play along too.  Just ink up your Impression Obsession Stamp and make your card. Post it on your blog and add it in to the mr. linky on their blog (below.)  One random winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate.

http://mitrafriant.typepad.com/impression_obsession_news/2011/07/well-hello-there.html

The stamp set is 02308 Telephone line by Leigh Hannan.  Lot's of fun things ahead for this stamp I'm sure.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

4 comments:

Karen said...

So cute! (I especially love the "peace" bird with the sprig in its beak.) And the paper makes a lovely background, like a sky with high floating clouds...

Shirley said...

Linda, this is so cute! Your DP, the trim and the ribbon are perfect for your main image. I love your layout too! Thank you so much for playing and good luck in the drawing too, Linda!

Katie said...

Such a great card! The bird clear set is on my wish list also! Love the border punch and the ribbon! Thank you for sharing.

Katie B.

Shannon White said...

What a Darling card! So Cute, Cute, Cute! Love it!

Hugs
Shannon