Monday, August 29, 2011

The Cat's Pajama's challenge

Hi everyone,

I am so enjoying my Cat's Pajama camping stamp set.  I had so much fun building the scene for this card.

The challenge was to use chocolate brown (card base - check), cornflower blue (mat layer - check) and orange (ribbon, circle mat - check.)  I love how the blue became the sky in this sketch.

So, back to the stamp set.  This set is very versatile.  You can pull out one main image (like I did last week with the bear) or you can integrate several of the images and build a scene.  All of the images (clouds, squirrel, trees, grass, sentiment and the acorn on the inside) are in this stamp set.

I colored my images in with my prisma color pencils and blended it with the blender pencil so the coloring strokes aren't so evident.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

This is just darling!!!!

Karen said...

Really cute! The coloring is lovely and I like all the design elements together.