Sunday, August 14, 2011

Denami Mini Card Blog Hop

Welcome to my post for the Denami Mini Card Blog Hop.  I'm so glad you stopped by today.


If you are following the blog in order, you came here from List Petrella's blog.

http://bellalistona.blogspot.com

I stopped by her blog earlier this week.  Doesn't she have a great whimsical style?  I love it and have started following her blog regularly.  That's what I love about these blog hops, you can find some many new and different styles on line to learn from.



I love using Denami stamps to make mini-cards don't you?  The smaller images lend themselves very well to mini-cards, tags and projects.


This card is 3X3 and I used SU marina mist, real red and Big Top DSP.  I added a real red ribbon and bow and some bakers twine in blue to add the cherry image.  The Denami stamp is their cherry stamp.  This is such a powerful little image.  It is so cute and makes a great focal image.  I used my new Spellbinders nesties (beaded squares) for the interesting mat layer accent.



Be sure to leave a comment so you are eligible to win a Denami gift certificate.  Leave a comment on each blog hop post and you could be a winner.  Good luck!  I would be so happy if a winner came from my blog.


So, your next stop on the blog hop is Chari Moss.
 
http://littlemisslittleness.blogspot.com/

You are going to love what she did for the blog.  From checking her blog out earlier this week, I noticed that she uses some great color combinations and some great texture on her cards.  I was very inspired and I'm sure you will be too.

So, do you have any interesting plans for this weekend?  We have our french exchange student here for another week and a half.  He's here for just 3 weeks and has been absorbing our american lifestyle.  He's a great sport and very curious.   He is going to try golfing with my husband and son today.  Then I'm planning on cooking a traditional Sunday Chicken Dinner for us for dinner.   I hope he likes it.  So far, he has eaten everything we put in front of him, but he has commented that we american's eat all the time - so true!  At least for our family!!


Thanks for stopping by.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!  Good luck in the drawing!  Visit me again sometime.  Au Revoir!


49 comments:

Heidi said...

What an adorable mini card! I especially love the twine and the little matching mini cherry tag. So cute!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Cute card! Love the PP you used, and the frame is perfectly highlighting the lovely cherries!

Chari M. said...

Love the colors! My favorite part is the little cherry tag hanging from the bow. Thanks for the nice comments about my blog as well. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!! tfs!!

Tina M said...

Ohh my gosh...this card just pulls at me...LOVE!

Lindsey Wood said...

Great card! I love the colors and the sweet cherry stamp!

Terria said...

great job!!

Karen McAlpine said...

Very pretty. Love the cherry image and the bright red!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I adore those sweet little cherries too! Love what you did with your card!

Hope your exchange student enjoys his chicken dinner - nothing says Sunday dinner like good (southern) fried chicken!

Saskia said...

Lovely card, so elegant!

Hop hop hop... to the next blog!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Tanya said...

What a great card, love the colors you used.

Marie / Legojenta said...

Such a great card, love the blue/red combo =) TFS!

Carole said...

Love these colors!

Betsy said...

This is so cute! I especially love the little cherry tag on the bow.

Stephanie{LuvScraps} said...

super cute...love the cherry stamp!
hugs,
Steph

Gerry said...

Love the tiny tag. Very cute.

Karen B. said...

What a great card, the bold red border is a fantastic addition to the cute stamp!

rhogan18 said...

Pretty card. Love the colors and the cherries.

Mallika said...

very cute n pretty ! love it

HockeyScrap said...

Great design. I love the colors you used and the framework!
Debbie - dbonczek@comcast.net

Chunyuan said...

Lovely set of mini cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Judy said...

Beautiful mini card with the sweet cherries, the red, love it all. I am an happy new follower...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Ruby said...

They are perfect for mini cards, aren't they! Lovely little card!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOW!! Love the card such pretty colors and layering!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

TammyGtaz said...

So very cute!! Great job!!

Patty said...

Very nice use of the background paper! Very cute card!

sharon g said...

Oh how sweet and simple...

Amy Smidebush said...

Gotta love the cherries! Very cute!

Scrapalajen said...

Very cute! Love those cherry-os!
Stampsnews@gmail.com

Kimberly said...

Cute! Love the cherries!

Lisa R. said...

Great lo! Love the frame and layering.TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

~Tammy~ said...

Adorable focal image for this sweet little mini! The pattern paper is the perfect choice along with the frame! Super job!

Sue D said...

Very cute cherry mini card!

The Wolverina /// said...

Love the colors! SO CUTE!

...:::Paulina:::... said...

This cherry mini is awesome! I love blues and red together, and this card is no exception!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super sweet card, Linda!!! Such a PERFECT color combo for that cherry image! LOVE the little tag you created to hang from the bow too---what an extra special detail!!! And thanks so much for the kind words about my blog---you are so sweet!!! How cool that you have an exchange student staying with you! What an amazing experience for all of you!!! Hope he liked the chicken dinner! Sounds YUMMY to me!!!

Flo - Sweetideas said...

Love the cherries and the diamonds.

judy said...

Very cute!

Nicki S said...

Very cute! Love the colors you used!

ntsisterz said...

Cherry sweet card!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great card!!

Carol said...

This is such an adorable card!I love the little matching tag. Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Rae Ann said...

Love the fun color combo. So bright and cheerful. The matching tag is so adorable.

Caanan said...

How cute!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the cute cherry tag!

Carol Hartery said...

Your color combination is awesome!

Karen Brockway said...

Love your color choice! thanks for sharing!

Cyndi S said...

Cute card. Love the colors.
cstephenson at q dot com

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card, Linda! LOVE the frame that you created...too cute! :D