Saturday, August 27, 2011

Papertrey ink make it monday - coloring with copics outside the lines

Today's post (there will be two) is for papertrey ink's make it monday.  Each week, PTI posts a learning technique with a video.  I have to admit, I do not love my results for this one, but I do like trying new things.  I think of this as my 'no thank you bite.'  Hey, you don't know if you like something till you try it.  I do like what the other ladies did with this and I may try it again someday.   Check out the video and other entries below:

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/08/make-it-monday-29-freestyle-copic-coloring.html

The stamp is adorable.  It's part of PTI's friendship jar fillers 'summer.'  I casually spread ink on the flag intentionally going outside the lines with the red.  I added spica pen (red and white.)  The paper is SU's big top.  I'll use this as one of the cards for soldiers veterans day cards.

No comments: