Thursday, August 25, 2011

PTI Blog Hop - Jam

Hi bloggers,

Today's post is for PTI's monthly blog hop.  They have the cutest inspiration photo for us to work with.

I love the colors and images here.  I finally decided to go with the jam jar as my focal point.  I had yet to ink up my PTI pint size mason jar and found this cute Jillibean summer/red papers with flowers and pulled my card together.

Card Recipe:
PTI jar fillers
PTI pint size jar die
Scallop die
1 1/2 inch squares of jillibean soup old world cabbage stew paper
SU poppy parade ribbon and card stock

Check out PTI's blog if you want to see all the adorable cards PTI customers made for this hop!

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/08/august-2011-blog-hop-.html

9 comments:

Marge said...

Beautiful card, Linda!
Just a heads up that your link's not working; it takes you back to the blog hop instead -- I googled your name to find your post!

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!!! tfs!!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Such an adorable card! I adore this set!!!

Lisa said...

This is just too cute Linda!!! Cute DP too :)

Luanne said...

Love the little jar! On my never ending " to buy" list! Thanks for your comments on my blog! Last year we had lots of cold and snow, so the golf season was short! So glad you can relate!! :--)

Lynn Put said...

Sweet card for the hop! I really like the papers you used and the pieced jar topper looks great!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Very nice card, love the jar in the pretty orange! And the circle behind it really completes the layout!
Hugs, Wendy

Suzanne Russell said...

I knew we would see some creative genius using the jars! Great job!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very cute, Linda! I LOVE this JilliBean paper! :D