Friday, September 30, 2011

Bloggers Challenge - Sketch Challenge

Good morning bloggers,

Today's post is for Lisa Somerville's Bloggers Challenge group.  Her challenge this month was this beautiful sketch.
I love the accents coming off the rounded image and had no trouble deciding how to work this one.

I chose to use my new PTI Bell's and Bough's set.  I love this set.  I picked the poinsetta image and the branches.  I decided to use the branches as the swirly images off the circle.  I picked some of my memory box christmas papers and some Kraft paper to pull it together.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.  Stop by tomorrow.  I hope to have a card for World Card Making day.

6 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

You did a great holiday card with this sketch. Love the pine leaves coming off the main image.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What an awesome holiday card, Linda. So beautiful!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

So pretty Linda! I love the pine branches! Great card! :D

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great Holiday themed card- love the pine peeking out from behind the rounded image!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Holiday card, love the added pine branches in place of the flourishes!

Ida said...

Playing Comment Catch-up (again).
This is lovely. I really love how you used the Pine Bows in place of the Flourishes on the sketch. Very creative.