Thursday, October 13, 2011

A cheery card for a rainy day

Good morning bloggers,

The gentle rain from the night has grown stronger and is now a full fledged rain storm.  It's still very dark here even though the sun is up.  My son doesn't want to get out of bed (can you blame him) even though he has to be to school early for AP calculus.  I had to go in twice even though his alarm had sounded.  And my hair, well, I did blow dry it, but I don't know why.  Immediately it started to do it's own thing and I already gave in and threw on the headband.  Yup, It's going to be one of those days.

So, let me share with you this fun and cheery card I made yesterday for the Cat's Pajama's sketch challenge.
Aren't these silly penguins adorable?  They are super fun to color up also.  This sketch design was a perfect backdrop to their Christmas antics. 

Well, I hope you have a great day.  I'm off to get the dogs outside and then off to my 1 hour commute.....  I'm glad I have a LARGE umbrella and a warm, reliable car.



2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a sweet card Linda! Fun mix of colors! Those penguins always make me smile! :D

babar said...

Thanks for uploading such a energetic card.I really admire your work.
loyalty card printing
PVC cards