Saturday, October 8, 2011





Happy Saturday bloggers,
Today's post is a fun little card for Karen Giron's sweet sunday sketch challenge.  This is a darling layout and I inked up these sunflowers to be the main focal image.  I plan to make a set of these for my niece's auction - that is if I can find some time this weekend to make them.  We have several fun things planned (a wedding tonight) and the weather is going to be G O R G E O U S so I hope to be outside a bit.  Living in New England we treasure these fall days before the first frost.  My garden is still blooming like crazy - impatients, roses, cleone... the grass is greener than ever and the trees are starting to turn their beautiful shades of red, orange, purple etc.  I hope to take some pic's in the sunshine today.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Pretty card! I really like the layout :)

Karen said...

LOVE IT! (You knew that I would!) I especially love the green background - it looks so lush with the beautiful sunflowers! And the pearls echo the polka dots so nicely.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Delightful card Linda! The green and yellow are terrific together! Great job with the sketch! :D