Monday, October 31, 2011

My Favorite Things Wed Sketch Challenge

Good morning bloggers,

It's Halloween here in the US today and the snow is still on the ground.  It is going to be sunny and warm today so hopefully by the evening most of the snow will be gone.  I laughed and said I was going to dress up as a snowman to greet the trick or treaters at the door. 

Today's post is a fun teacher card using the MFT A La Mode 'make a list' stamp.

My daughter Sarah is teaching in Ukraine, so this is a perfect card to send to her.  Inside it says 'to my favorite teacher.'

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great day.

3 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi Linda, wasn't that snow something? I live in NJ and stayed in my PJ's in my craft room all day. So strange to see halloween decorations covered with SNOW! Anyway, your card is adorable. I love the alphabet background topped with polka dots. This is a great image and you've colored it beautifully. Your daughter will love it.

Shirley said...

She is too cute for words, I love the button and your paper piecing is wonderful!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very sweet Linda! A perfect card for Sarah! Love the polka dots! :D