Saturday, October 15, 2011

A simple Christmas card

Good morning bloggers,

I have a super simple christmas card to share with you today.




I actually love the simple look of this.  I used the SU pinecone from the peasant stamp set and used my markers to have the pine cone brown and the branches green.  I cut this out into a 2X2 box and layered it on 2.25X2.25 mat layer of chocolate chip.  I added the ribbon (with the loops) and popped up the pinecone to give it a zing.  The sentiment on the bottom is so perfect with the clean and simple card.  Sometimes I forget that simple cards can be just as eye catching as the complex ones.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

2 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is so clean and elegant Linda! Beautifully done! Love the ribbon! :D

Lisa Petrella said...

GORGEOUS card! LOVE the image and that YUMMY YUMMY ribbon!!!