Friday, November 18, 2011

Bloggers Challenge 'Let's hear it for the boys.'





Good evening bloggers,

Today's post is for the Lisa Somerville's bloggers challenge.

http://www.lisasomerville.com/2011/11/for-boys-bloggers-challenge.html

I had so much fun creating this masculine card.  My brother in law has a birthday in December so I decided to get a head start on his card.  We actually have quite a few birthdays in December and my first thought was to make my Dad's card for this challenge, BUT... my Dad just started following my blog (Hello Dad - Glad to have you reading along) so I didn't want him to see his card before his birthday, so I'll make that one and post it AFTER he gets it in the mail.

So, today on my way to work I listened to the last message in a podcast series called 'staying in love.'  Do any of you listen to podcasts?  I love them.  I have a long commute to work and a 40 minute podcast keeps me entertained for most of my ride.  I also like to think I'm improving myself during that otherwise wasted time. 

There are several ways you can hear this.  You can go on your computer and watch the video from their website. Just click the link and hit play. If you have an MP3 player or ipod (or like me an iphone) you can download these through itunes or from this website for free and listen to them.

This is AWESOME for anyone in a relationship.  FAB-U-LOUS.

http://www.northpoint.org/messages/staying-in-love



So, I'm off to my craft room to start getting organized and clean up.  I'll have guests sleeping in that area over thanksgiving so it's high time I picked it up a bit.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Cute card Linda - I haven't seen this stamp before! Great sentiment too :)

Deb said...

Great masculine card. Those are always a challenge for me. Glad you were able to get a jump start on the card, too.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Too cute Linda! You seem to be having a ball with these gnomes! I love it! The sentiment looks great on the twill! :D

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute, love the sentiment and colors you used!