Saturday, November 12, 2011

Make It Monday Challenge

Good morning bloggers,

Today's post is for PTI's make it monday challenge from last week, reverse applique. 

I stayed pretty true to the technique post and I'm reasonably pleased with the results.  I'm not sure this is a technique I'll use often, mostly because I'm not that comfortable with the 'free form' stitching on the machine and second, I don't have that many 'single' die's, meaning dies where there is only one image on the metal.



http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2011/11/make-it-monday-40-reverse-applique.html

So, we have a cold, breezy and sunny Saturday here.  I was out of town on a business trip all week, so I have lots of laundry and picking up to do.  Stop by tomorrow if you want to read about my trip out west.  I'll have some Christmas cards to show you and some photo's and stories to share.

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Neat technique Linda! Looks like you had some fun with your sewing machine...mine is out of thread at the moment...ugh! I LOVE all of the polka dots! :D