Tuesday, December 13, 2011

4 Christmas Cards

Hi bloggers,
A quick post today to share 4 christmas cards I made last night. Boy am I behind on my christmas cards.  You'll be seeing a lot of these this week, I have a bunch to make.

I was in a total retro mood last night and made several with aqua blue and pinks.
First up is my card for papertrey ink's make it monday challenge. The challenge is to do heat embossing, then color the embossed white image with copics.  Fun, but I need a little more practice.  The others are just fun cards for Christmas. 




Which is your favorite?  Thanks for stopping by today. 

3 comments:

Mommy said...

I love all of the cards but the one with the birds is sooo adorable! I love the retro colors too and made a few christmas cards like them too. I love the pine cone card too - gorgeous stamp - Waltzingmouse I believe? :) Jill

Maria Matter said...

these are wonderful Linda, each with it's own fun design! I like seeing the variety of cards!!
hugs

Marybeth said...

I love them all. The apron is so cute then so is the one with the birds and then I see the pine cone one and love that too. So glad I don't have to choose.