Sunday, December 11, 2011

Denami Blog Hop - Gift Wrap

Hi all,

Welcome to my blog.  Today I have a post for Denami's Blog Hop. 

If you are on the blog hop, you came from Wendy Elliot's Blog.  In case you are wondering, you are exactly 1/2 way through the hop.

We were challenged to do something for gift wrap.  I just got these adorable puppy stamps and knew I wanted to make a gift bag using them.  The stamp set comes with 4 puppies, but only one is highlighted in my project below.
 So to make this fun tag- bag, I started with a small circle of white and stamped my puppy.  I colored him with copics then mat layered him on this fun plaid christmas paper.  I added some distress ink on the edges of the white.  All of it was then popped up on a die cut that was covered in more paper and a ribbon.  I added the merry kiss-mas sentiment using a die banner.  The bag is just a die done twice and then glued onto a cut off lunch bag.  For the back I just did red and green doggies.  Love this little doggie.  Can't wait to make lots more fun things.  Oh, and the santa hat was just fussy cut out and added after all the rest to give him a real festive flavor.  I think this baggie will hold some dog treats for my doggies and be under the tree Christmas morning for them.  Do you give gifts to your dogs?   Do you wrap them???


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and if you leave a comment you will be in the drawing to win some fun Denami stuff!  Your next stop on the blog hop is:

Sarah Vait-Melby's blog

enjoy!

24 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Cute cute cute! And yes when my darling Willie was still with us we gave him presents and we wrapped them...he was the first child after all.

Now...I have 4 kitties and they get stockings and packages with lots of ribbon...they love the ribbon....

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!!

Tina M said...

ADORABLE! Love how you made the front and back different...too cute

Rochelle said...

Now THAT's a doggy bag!

Adrienne said...

Beyond cute! I love the puppy!!

Glenda J said...

So cute!

Terria said...

Very pretty cute puppy!

Lisa said...

How cute is this and what great DP!

luvhymns said...

Really nice scottish tag idea and dog enclosed wreath!

Chunyuan said...

very pretty. Love the puppy tag.

Carol said...

I love the puppies! Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

~Tammy~ said...

Linda, this is just so so cute! What a fun little gift packing!!! I love that your darling tag is the focal point!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Super CUTE gift bag! Love the pp you used to highlight the puppy! I have a granddog that I buy gifts for, and yes we do wrap up those gifts! TFS! ;o)

Linda said...

I love this bit o'Scotland!!! Adorable! Those puppy stamps are just the cutest anyway!

Amy Smidebush said...

Puppies and plaid??? That's a great combo in my book! LOVE how cute this is!

Pam Wendt said...

Love the plaid - so pretty - and that dog is super cute! Darling project! :o)

Luanne said...

super super cute! love the bag design and color. And your tag is uver cute! Love the patterned paper and that puppy is so cute

Luanne
myfootahead at gmail dot com
craftersreference.blogspot.com

Sheryl said...

What a fun bag to wrap doggie treats! I give my neighbor's dog a treat every year; will have to Denami it up!

The Wolverina /// said...

You just can't go wrong with puppies! This bag looks awesome!! :)

andrea said...

I think Christmas is the only holiday that has to have plaid incorporated into the celebrations! This really does a nice job of featuring your stamp and really says "Christmas".

Emily Keaton said...

Wow, that is super, super sweet! The plaid paper is perfect match for your Santa doggie. :)

...:::Paulina:::... said...

This is so darling, Linda! I just love the adorable little Santa pup!

Sue D said...

Very cute doggie bag.

Lisa Petrella said...

Super cute gift bag! I especially LOVE the puppy focal point!! He's so adorable in his Santa hat!! And that plaid patterned paper is FABULOUS!!!!!