Thursday, December 15, 2011

A few non-christmas cards

Hi bloggers,

I have a few non-christmas cards to share with you.  I really should be busy making my Christmas cards.  I only have 10 finished and need at least 10 more but each day I find less inspiration for Christmas cards and more need and desire to make some non-christmas cards.  Today I am off to a luncheon with my church's women's ministry lead team.  I want to bring a pack of cards to give to the hostess so last night I realized I needed a few more cards for that pack.

First up is a super easy shabby chic card using my favorite things die's and a pure innocence sentiment stamp.  This 'my minds eye' paper pack made this card a breeze.

Next up are two Waltzingmouse cards with a vintage/country theme.  I think I'm going to get a lot of use from this set.  The sentiments are beautiful and I love that weeping willow tree.


Today my Sarah has her swearing in ceremony where she will be officially part of the US Peace Corps.  It's a 7 hour time difference so the ceremony may already have happened.  I hope all goes well for her.  I'm waiting for her to send a photo and update.  Tonight she will take an overnight train from Keiv to her village Vyshkovo.  I think it is a long train trip.  She will have two teachers from her village accompany her on the train and to her new housing.  So by the weekend she'll be all set up in her village that she'll live in for 2 years.

Have a great day.  Stop by on Friday for the bloggers challenge post 'tie it up.'

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How wonderful are these cards!! I love your new Waltzingmouse stamps! Beautifully done! :D