Saturday, December 17, 2011

Impression Obsession Challenge - and a guilty looking doggie

Good morning bloggers. 

Only one week till Christmas - I hope you are not stressing.  I have had plenty of stress filled Christmas's and I'm very glad this one is not one of those! 

Today's card is PINK.  Pink for the Impression Obsession challenge to use pink.

we-are-in-the-pink-challenge web url

How fun.  I'm a little tired of red and green and pink is quite fun and spring like.

So, I don't think there really are pink pigeons, but they sure look cute, don't you think? 




I used 'Bird on a Wire' stamp from Impression Obsession and a pack of My Mind's Eye patterned paper 'Lost and found.' I paper pieced each bird from the paper.  Love them!  I added some stickles to give their wings a little glimmer, but otherwise this was an easy-peasy clean and simple card.

So, yesterday, while I was downstairs crafting, my 3 year old puppy decided to pull one of the Christmas ornaments off the tree and eat it.  Bad Dog. 

You can tell by the look on his face that he knows he was a bad doggie, but isn't he adorable?  Poor little bear.  I think that ornament is a goner.  Tank destroyed him pretty good.  Tank was probably wondering why we put his dog toy on that tree!  note to self - put all stuffed ornaments up higher on the tree.  We are all lucky he didn't pull the whole tree down when he went for this one!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Such a pretty card!
The doggy pic is priceless!! Love that guilty look!!

Shirley said...

Your card is so pretty and great paper piecing too! Your dog is so darn cute. He really does know!! Thanks for playing, Linda, and good luck in the drawing too!!

Karen said...

Really cute card - love the paper-pieced birds! And Tank is a hoot - it would be hard to be mad at him with that hangdog expression!

Ellen said...

your pink birds are as sweet as can be, so is your very guilty puppy!! have a very merry christmas!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Very pretty Linda! The pink and brown are wonderful together! Look at that sweet puppy!!! Oh, he certainly looks like he is up to no good! :D

Donna Ellis said...

The card AND the puppy are cute! Love the in the pink - with your sweet birds, and poor puppy! Not even a pink tongue? Will you replace the ornament with another containing this photo? Darling!